SeaWays Expertise & Services
SeaWays Group is supported and complemented by 26 highly experienced and qualified Training Masters for specific undertakings pertaining to ASD, ATD, VSP CTS & RotorTugs tugs and vessels handling, training, auditing and consulting. We are accredited by Kotug for RotorTug training and assessing.
SeaWays have specialist Tug & Barge Operations, FPSO Operations and Pilot Boat Coxswain programs and trainers.
All SeaWays’ Training Masters have all been personally trained by SeaWays’ Principal Arie Nygh. Most are employed by client companies delivering the SeaWays training internally, while being available for third party training when required.
SeaWays Group (SeaWays) specialises in the Towage Sector providing consultancy focused on the following services:
- Azimuth (ASD/ATD), Voith (VSP), Conventional Twin Screw (CTS) tug & vessel master training & assessing.
- RotorTug tugmaster training & assessing.
- Live On-board and/or Simulator Training for tug and vessel masters.
- Escort Towage & Dynamic Assist tugmaster training & assessing.
- Pilot Boat Coxswain training & competency assessing for conventional & water jet propulsion systems.
- Tug & Barge Operations training & assessing.
- Command Assessments for conventional tugs and vessels, both for inshore & offshore operations.
- Training of tug crews for towage operations.
- Annual Competency Assessing of masters and crews.
- Auditing and/or Assessing for ports, vessels & operations.
- Engineering – Specific to ASD/ATD/VSP/CTS tugs and vessels, and RotorTugs.
- QAS, such as IMO ISM Code SMS, IBMP & ISO, development, reviewing & auditing
- Purchasing, Condition Survey & Reports.
- General Consultancy specific to the towage industry.
- Towage & Port Operational Risk Assessments.
- Pilot Training (workshop) on the “Effective Use of Omni Directional Tugs”.
- Tug Requirements for Ports & Offshore Operations.
- Accredited Training Assessors for MCA Towage Endorsements.
- Setting up new ports and towage operations.